Marine Offshore Contracting
GOGAS has a fleet of vessels, operating in the Gulf, and has been serving the Oil Gas industry by taking up specialized projects involving below water and above water work related to modification and maintenance of offshore Oil Gas installations / platforms, pipelines, jetties, loading facilities, etc.
GOGAS also offers specialist diving and underwater welding services for maintenance and salvage operations. GOGAS has its own floating barge crane, transport (dumb) barges and tug boats which are deployed during execution of our offshore projects and this gives us greater control, flexibility and efficiency of operations resulting in achieving tight project completion schedules.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Charter of Diving Support Vessels, anchor handling tugs, supply vessel and other offshore support vessel.
- Ship management, technical support and crewing.
- Provision of Manpower for deep water services like saturation diving, ROV services, Remote System Engineering, NDT inspection and survey etc.,
- Supply of ROV with under water cutting tools.
- Marine Transportation of construction materials in and around UAE ports Islands.
- Salvage Operations.
- Construction of costal protection like breakwater, marinas, jetty repair and Fender Installation etc.,
In the onshore area GOGAS specializes in all types of Piping (SS, NACE, CS, Cu-Ni, GRE, etc.), Mechanical Equipment (static rotary), Structural, Instrumentation, Electrical and associated Civil works.
Our sphere of operations includes but not limited to:
- Project Management
- Manpower Supply
- Electro-mechanical Construction Works
- Material and Equipment Supplies
- Dismantling and Removal of plants
- Another area of specialization is refurbishment and modification of large size Tanks apart from building new Tankages.
We also undertake dismantling of complete plants including equipments / piping / instruments / tanks, etc. We are uniquely experienced in undertaking plant modification work in congested working plants and adopt stringent safety measures as demanded by the hydrocarbon industry.
GOGAS has a Fabrication Yard located in plot No. 9-91 in Mussaffah industrial areas of Abu Dhabi emirates.
The Yard provides the following services to our Client:
- Preparing of workshop drawings for piping and steel structure.
- Fabrication of piping works (piping spools).
- Fabrication of steel structure.
- Sand blasting painting of the piping Steel Structures.
- Marine Engines repairs and overhauls.
- Specialized Inspection Services and Non-Destructive Testing
Types of Technology Used:
- Specialization of refurbishment and modification of large size Tanks apart from building new Tanks, GOGAS also undertakes dismantling of complete plants including equipments / instruments / tanks, etc.
- Plant modification work in congested working plants and adopt stringent safety measures as demanded by the hydrocarbon industry.
- GOGAS projects entails subcontracting with various Technology Partners such as but not limited to Fire Gas Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems ( ESD).
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA ),
- Process Control Systems, High Performance
- Coriolis Measurement Systems (Metering Skids ), Fuel Loading Systems for Road Tankers, Loading Arms